Western Kansas Tourism
One of the most overlooked treasures of our 55-county region are the many historical, agricultural, and recreational opportunities available in western Kansas. Click on the sites listed below to find out about all the places you can visit and enjoy while you spend time with us in rural, western Kansas.
- Northwest Kansas Travel Council The Northwest Kansas Travel Council invites you to visit northwest Kansas and discover the history, scenic beauty, and friendly people that make this region a true “western” experience.
- Try Southwest Kansas Southwest Kansas has the right mix of attractions and hospitality to satisfy everyone in your tour group. From the Lee Richardson Zoo in Garden City, to Dorothy's House in Liberal, to the Boot Hill Museum in Dodge City, experience the flavor of our Kansas corner!
- Wild West Country Our sunrises and sunsets are things of beauty and the stars are at their brightest. Whether you are interested in the culture, customs or just curious, make our region a stop on your way. Our museums display our history, buffalo and other wild life abound, and we celebrate the wild west, Santa Fe Trail, the arts, and the development of agribusiness. And you will love our people, the friendliest to be found.
- South Central Kansas Tourism From the rolling pasture land of the Flint Hills on the East to the golden wheat fields on the West, the South Central Kansas Tourism Region has something for everyone as it reaches from "the prairie to the stars."
- State of Kansas Tourism Website
- Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks